Old April 3rd 19, 04:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael N.

Default Buying LS3a or ASW20a? ~$25k cross country glider. Which one and why?

On Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 1:54:57 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Tom Stowers (Minden) has an LS-3a that was completely stripped, countoured and re-finished in Urethane in 2015. Decent trailer and instruments and price dropped to 28K. I would expect that ship to hold that selling price for some time to come. The 3 is the most comfortable ship I have ever flown and pleasant to fly with a light stick and good harmonics.
Hope this helps,
JJ

I am looking at this as a candidate. Thanks