Old January 21st 10, 05:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BT[_2_]

Default Club Financial Package

we have been using QuickBooks for years.. our tax accountant helped set up
the configuration for account categories of income and expenses.

the members are "customer" billings with accounts

"Rolf" wrote in message
The Caesar Creek Soaring Club (CCSC) is using an old FoxPro database
that has been functionaing as our financial package tracking
membership, flights, shares, billings and expenses. As the computers
keep evolving, the software does not and it is getting increasingly
difficult to update our systems and keep the software running. I am
interested in what software other clubs are using and what they have
found as limitations of their use. Anyone who has recommendations is
encouraged to respond to this group or directly to president(del)
@soarccsc.com. Delete the (del).
Thanks
Rolf Hegele
President CCSC