Old December 4th 05, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Helper wrote:
Dennis Fetters wrote:
WRONG!! In our literature we said that we designed the components to a
2000 hour TBO.

Ah. You deliberately misled customers by using weasel words, but didn't
quite say "to", you used the word "with".
Here are some quotes from various brochures over the years:

Ah HA!! Mr. Help, you are no help. People are not as stupid as you
portray them to be. How many customers do you think purchased a Mini-500
without calling us to ask questions? How many do you think didn't
understand what we wrote, or those that didn't understand about the 2000
hours asked for clarification? How many people do you think really
thought they were purchasing a fully 2000 hour tested helicopter for
only $20,000 to $28,000.

Why do you think other people are so stupid? Or, do you judge all others
as if they were equal to you? I guess if "you" would have been someone
that purchased a Mini-500 based on your belief it had a 2000 tested
component life, then I would actually owe someone an apology for their
lacking braid capacity to understand. Lucky for me, you didn't buy one.

All components, except the Rotax 582 engine, were designed with a 2,000
hour T.B.O.

All components, except the engine, are designed with a TBO of at least
2,000 hours.

High TBO: All components except the engine and lifetime composite main
blades, are designed with a TBO up to 2,000 hours.

The main transmission contains a set of ground spiral bevel ring and
pinion gears, designed and manufactured specifically for the Mini-500B
to give a 2,000 hour TBO.

Thank you for backing up what we advertised.

We also stated that they were not tested to a 2000 hour TBO.

You _never_ stated any such thing.

Yes we did.

Dennis Fetters

Designer of;