Old February 16th 12, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soartech[_2_]

Default Limited Handicapping Authorized for 2012 USA Standard Class Nationals

On Feb 16, 10:20*am, CLewis95 wrote:
On Feb 16, 7:51*am, Michael Westbrook wrote:

Thumbs up to the Committe for giving this a try.

I like this idea to try and increase participation. *I for one would
be MUCH more likely to compete in Standard Nats (vs Sports Nats) under
this waiver/rule ... next time they are held in Central US region.

Works for me ...

Curt - 95
Genesis II

What is the difference between the Standard class and the 15 meter
class? Aren't they both 15 meters?