Old March 23rd 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
01-- Zero One

Default 2007 US Contest Rules

" wrote in message
oups.com:

On Mar 22, 7:47 pm, "01-- Zero One" wrote:
Have they been published yet? All I can find are the 2006 ones. I know
there are significant changes in the scoring formulae and have seen the
proposed documents.

Where and when are the actual rules going to be finalized? It is almost
time for the first contest.

Larry Goddard
"zero one" USA

Larry, you know better - The first contest is always held before the
rules are published. At the seniors the handicaps were still discussed
as were the rules for wingloading adjustments. I'm more confused
than before I went there, but the Antares 20E gets an .820 handicap
(it did last week anyway).

See ya, Dave

..820!!?? If it is as good as you claim, it should be around .650
shouldn't it?

:-)

Larry