Old August 15th 18, 05:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default Uvalde Reports

On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 11:55:56 AM UTC-4, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 8:24:13 AM UTC-7, Nick Kennedy wrote:
It's too bad there is no one writing about the Uvalde contest..Nothing on the SSA site or the RAS, or I'm I missing it?

I really appreciated the wonderful reporting out of the Standard class nationals!

yeah... shades of Sailplane Racing News. That was a neat thing you did Henry....

The advantage to the SSA website is that everything associated with the contest gets archived in one place. Reports on FB not so much.

T8

T8