Old August 15th 18, 05:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Uvalde Reports

On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 11:57:18 AM UTC-4, Luke Szczepaniak wrote:
On Wednesday, 15 August 2018 11:24:13 UTC-4, Nick Kennedy wrote:
It's too bad there is no one writing about the Uvalde contest..Nothing on the SSA site or the RAS, or I'm I missing it?

Try Sean's page - The guy everybody loves to hate

https://www.facebook.com/SeanTiff7T/

Don't have / want Facebook? The page is open, so you don't need an account but will have to deal with a nag across the page.

All the best
Luke

The Facebook pages that were linked from the WGC report stubs did not display the nagging banners (to non-FB people like me). Thankfully. So that can be done. Anybody know how that was achieved?