Old January 12th 20, 01:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Never Again 2

Default Women's Worlds

At 06:05 12 January 2020, wrote:
Guys quiet. We don't have separate women's races because they are better
o=
r worse pilots we have separate races so we can race without women around
t=
o nag us. Don't screw it up with this equality talk. Besides think how
po=
pular soaring could be if all the other genders showed up for their own
rac=
es. =20
Sorry this thread went off the rails, to our American soaring team keep
kic=
king ass, we are rooting for you and proud of you.

Just to stay off the rails a little longer, this LGBT thing is supposed to
represent
all the sexual orientations equally and fairly. Where the **** is the H for
all of us
heterosexuals?