Old January 14th 20, 03:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 6'7" and looking for a glider

On Monday, January 13, 2020 at 9:50:51 PM UTC-6, Rob wrote:
Over the weekend, I tried again in Standard Cirrus and surprise, I actually fit. I'd have to adjust the headrest, but it actually worked. I also tried to sit in ASW-24 and I'd have to alter the panel so my knees fit.

I really appreciate all the advice and wisdom shared here. By all means, please keep it coming.

Sorry I missed you over the weekend but thought you'd fit in the Standard Cirrus and suspect you'll fit in the LS-4 also. We should try next weekend. They're both great for training cross country and incredible values as well.

Chuck