Old January 28th 04, 11:44 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"C J Campbell" wrote in message
I want to tell you about something that has changed my life! Here at
Pre-paid Flight Time (1) we will sell you 10 hours on a Citation II for

only
$5,000! Less than half the usual cost! You may use your hours within one
year of purchase, or you may purchase a one year extension for only $500!
You may also freely sell your hours to anyone you wish and we will handle
the transfer for the nominal fee of $500. Think of it! You could buy

blocks
of 10 hours worth $10,000 and for only half price and sell them for

whatever
the market will bear.

I was expecting something about an episode from "Walker:Texas Ranger".