Old November 5th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
john smith

Default Taxiing to Parking in the North 40 -- Too cool!

In article .com,
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

Actually (in the interest of science, of course) it would be
educational to see how many drinks it took for your flying to
deteriorate. Next year, when you're "flying" the Kiwi, we'll line up
shots of tequila next to you, and every, oh, say 15 minutes you'll have
to drink one -- and then go fly the pattern. We will then objectively
measure your performance by yelling "That was a good one, Jack!"...

Be sure to check with your local FSDO and approval so this can be
documented and forwarded to FAA HQ for consideration for relaxing the
eight-hour rule.
Remembe4, it is easier to get forgiveness than it is permission... just
ask Jet Blue!