Old June 7th 14, 12:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6PK

Default Oudie version 5.12

On Thursday, June 5, 2014 6:51:28 AM UTC-7, 2G wrote:
On Monday, June 2, 2014 10:08:47 AM UTC-7, bumper wrote:

On Monday, June 2, 2014 9:18:43 AM UTC-7, Tony wrote:

Also worked for me this morning.

up to 5.20 now apparently, to fix a bug when using the keyboard to select waypoints in a task. i think i might just wait until the fall to update...

Just used the updater and got 5.20.001

bumper

I ran into a problem running the updater: I got the message "Must be run as a system administrator", or some such. After searching the net to figure out how to elevate myself to a system administrator (damn you, Microsoft!), I figured out a workaround. Open the Download folder, right click ousetup..exe, and select "Run as system administrator".

Tom

Using Windows version SYM it still only downloads 5.19 despite what the webpage claims it to be (5.20).?
6PK