Old July 4th 10, 09:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
george

Default Co-pilot gets sick, stewardess helps land airplane

On Jul 5, 7:26*am, Dudley Henriques wrote:
On Jul 4, 12:30*pm, Hatunen wrote:

On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 08:24:44 +0000 (UTC), Wingnut
I sometimes think, though, that Dudley Henriques is actually a
sock puppet of Mixie's.

Surely you jest? :-)))))))))))))))))))))))
Best way to eliminate this laughable mystery would be to have someone
who knows me personally on the forum through private email write to me
then ask them what was said in our private email. Jim Logajan could do
that if you wish. Personally I would hope you are a much better judge
of character than having to do this as I see it as a waste of
bandwidth, but what the hell...........have a go if you wish;
otherwise, you have my word that what you are postulating as a
possibility is a waste of your "thinking time" :-))
Dudley Henriques

Okay folks it's about time those cockpit management skills were
brought into action and the old saw of front seat cooperation came to
mean something..
Time to take a breath, say bugger or whatever and keep posting
aviation stuff...