Old August 1st 03, 06:52 PM
vince

David Casey wrote in message ...
On 30 Jul 2003 16:49:02 -0700, vince wrote:

Must be awfully hard to discuss WWII with such nitwits.

I think you're missing the humor here, but I suppose so long as you keep
the number of comparisons involving Hitler or the Nazi's to zero you'll do
fine. ;-)

this was an attmept at humor, oh well

the nazis are a historical fact, and nazi like behavior is also a
historical fact. But I suppose neo-nazis dont like the comparison so
they invoke such a law to prevent it. that was the nazi way

You are missing the humor.

Godwin's law is about as humorous as Bush using the term "class
warfare" for any suggestion that the rich are rich because of the
society we have built and they ought to pay a fair share.

Vince