Old September 1st 04, 10:11 PM
Roger Halstead

On 01 Sep 2004 14:00:52 GMT, (DBlumel) wrote:

I've been having the same problem also. Now we both know.

Actually it's sorta like finding my wife forgets as much stuff as I
do. In one sense it's a relief and kinda scary in another.

"As I recall" (which means it could be my imagination) they were going
to do some server work this past week end. Any one who works in
computers knows how a few hour job can turn into a weeks work.

OTOH they did have the crash a few weeks back leaving us with the many
listings in the active that were actually in the archive database.

It's a pretty active group with a lot of users so they have a lot to
handle.Here's hoping the database didn't get trashed on a rebuild.
Then again,.... They could be running XP and installed SP-2.??
I've done 3 of the 4 computers here with only one problem and that was
of my own making. After nearly 3 weeks they are running fine with no
problems discovered... yet.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com