Old August 20th 15, 09:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

Default FLARM in Stealth Mode at US 15M/Standard Nationals - Loved It!

As a glider pilot who flies XC for fun, whether or not in a competition, I like the idea of a tool to help me have a better flight. If tactical use of Flarm helps me get home I am all for it - and am pretty convinced by this discussion that I need to upgrade my LX9000 Flarm with an external Powerflarm. My tactical use is never going to make me a National Champion - is it really going to change who is Champion?