Old July 25th 20, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Starting SeeYou

Don't even get.me started Ron. The only reason I was.forced.to update to a new laptop was because SeeYou quit supporting Windows 8 or whatever I had.on my old laptop. They did so with no notification and still listing Windows 8 as a support OS on the website! So like a fool I did the update and all the sudden the program wouldn't work. That years subscription was.exoensive since I had to buy a new computer!!

No other program on my laptop seems to be having issues...