Old November 15th 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default See Ya

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
On Nov 15, 2:02 pm, "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

On Nov 14, 5:51 pm, "Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote:

"Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote in

Waste of time here so I'm gone in case anyone cares. No I'm not dead.

Post something on topic. I do my best but I can't be the only one
posting
everything.

I think there hasn't been a single time when a post from Rocky hasn't
been on topic. All of his stuff is aviation related.
He likes to post "teaching" scenarios designed to illicit dialog and
interaction on specific things all related to flying and the flying
environment.. (GOD forbid!!!!!)

He did that this week and someone who obviously believes he knows
everything there is to know about flying attacked both Rocky and his
posting style.
I don't blame Rocky one bit for being disgusted. I do however believe
he should just accept this behavior as common to Usenet and
unfortunately getting even more common on this forum.
Dudley Henriques
Dudley Henriques

Bull****.

Backup for your "Bull****" please or just the usual post ? :-))