Old July 26th 18, 08:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris Rowland[_2_]

Default tophat (xcsoar) and LX7007 (pro igc)

At 22:02 25 July 2018, Dan Marotta wrote:
If the 7007 has a serial port, get a K6BT and hook them together via
bluetooth.

On 7/25/2018 2:16 PM, wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying to find a way to connect android device with tophat to

lx7007.
Looked through manuals and internet and no luck.

There must be someone who had success with that. Would you please

share?

Yours,

SÅ‚awek

--
Dan, 5J

I've added a blue tooth module to a LX7007 so I can get the output into
XCSoar runnng on my phone. The output and input is RS232 so I needed a
couple of level converters and a 3.3V regulator to run the BT module from
the power output from the LX. I made my own, not sure if this is available
commercially.

Chris