Old July 29th 18, 03:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Libelle

I'm looking at going ahead with purchasing a 201 project. It was damaged and needs to be thoroughly checked out with minimum repairs being fiberglass to the leading edge of one wing that had contacted a fence post or small tree on an off field landing and a new canopy. I'd like to find a person who may be able to transport the glider for me to California from Pennsylvania. I can't afford to pay a lot. Maybe someone knows someone who happens to be road tripping out to California from the East Coast?