Old March 9th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
KM

Default chain of events

On Mar 9, 6:10 am, "Matt Barrow" wrote:

{Plonk} you and Reid for being pretentious assholes- Hide quoted text -

Matt Barrow, boy are you a dumbass if you think airliners are
actually flown this way.Not to mention a petty jerk off.Are you the
Matt Barrow who got himself fired from a certain commuter airline? It
wouldnt surprise me.
Matt, most people are gonna read this story and enjoy it for its
entertainment value and thats it.Why cant you appreciate that.I once
had an aviation instructor who said you should believe about half of
what you see and 10% of what you read (pertaining to aviation).This
was in the days before internet, so I would add that you should
believe 1% of the stuff you read on the internet.I saw right through
this story and got a good laugh out of it (I think thats what the
original poster wanted).How does this make me an asshole.Matt, you are
a bigger asshole if you think this story is true.