Old March 9th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow

Default chain of events

"Montblack" wrote in message
("KM" wrote)
Matt, most people are gonna read this story and enjoy it for its
entertainment value and thats it.Why cant you appreciate that.I once had
an aviation instructor who said you should believe about half of what you
see and 10% of what you read (pertaining to aviation).This was in the
days before internet, so I would add that you should believe 1% of the
stuff you read on the internet.I saw right through this story and got a
good laugh out of it (I think thats what the original poster wanted).

Why no space between your sentences?

Why no coherence, either?