Old June 29th 04, 02:58 AM
The Weiss Family

"Dude" wrote in message
With this high an entry fee, it sounds like you are getting partial
ownership.

This is good and bad so you really need to read the charter, but if some
other entity is making a profit on this deal, then you need to see what
happens to your 4k if they disappear. You also want to know what your
liability is should another member run into the proverbial school bus full
of kids. Get a lawyer.

That is a great deal on the 182 ( I have heard good reviews of that
conversion), but the Tiger rate seems high unless it is really nice.

PS Do you live in Minden or Tahoe? I an jealous either way.

I'm in Minden.