Old January 11th 06, 03:44 AM
Ducktrap Ducktrap is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuval S
Hi,

We are going for a family vacation in northern Italy
(around lake Como and Toscaney) on the beginning of
October.
I am looking for a place that I can get some nice soaring
and maybe seaplane flights.
Tips anyone?
Thanx,

Yuval
I am looking for same. I found one site North of Como in High Mountains near Sondrio Italy that sounds interesting - they list a variety of single and tandom gliders http://www.csuttner.de/soaring/Italy/italy.html.
They sent me a complete list (in German) I can send you if you like. I'll be there in June 2006 - if you score a good site please let me know. I need only dual time, at least to start - I have a bunch of time in hang gliders, but only several in a L-23 and yet to solo. Also - any travel tips (lodging, dining, sites), places to rent sports cars, bikes, etc for Como to Capri appreaciated - I only speak english.
Thanks.