Old May 9th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim Vincent

Default SeeYou Single Person License

"Nyal Williams" wrote in message
'Apparently you did not read the licensing agreement
for your Microsoft software; it has the same provisions.
You are supposed to erase it before you sell or give
away your computer. You did not buy the software;
you paid for the privilege of using it; you bought
the disc it came on, but you rented the software encoded
there.

This is fine with me...that is a standard EULA. As part of the sale, he
would remove SeeYou from his PC. Since he did not receive a physical disc
(it is a download), he would give me the license key specific to one user.