Old September 20th 08, 02:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BB

Default SRA Poll

Please, let's keep basic facts straight.

Sam, I fully support you. There is no harm in keeping two score sheets
and having two winners.

That's not the club class proposal. The proposal is to have two
entirely separte classes and contests, at all levels. Separate
scoresheets and winners is another interesting idea, but please let's
keep straight what we're talking about here.

I will support RC financially but I would like the RC to source more
input from the community during question formulation process. I would
also like to know what the process is so I can submit my input.

I'm glad to hear of your offer of support, but RC is entirely
volunteer. RC listens to anyone who will talk to us; its chair (Hank
Nixon) carefully keeps track of all email sent to the commitee, we
have regular "SRA" meetings to discuss issues at contests, and the
poll is online now. How much more sourcing should we be doing? The
proess is email Hank or answer the phone.

John Cochrane