Old March 21st 10, 03:29 PM
AnnaAleksandra AnnaAleksandra is offline
Junior Member

Default lavatories - required improvements

Hi over there,

In the framework of my studies at the University of Business Administration in Vienna I am currently working on a research project concerning innovations in the field of airplane lavatories (hygiene, functionality, design). The main purpose of this project is to find solutions, which enable passengers to feel more comfortable using the airplane toilet.

It would be great if you could give me some input, what bothers you most when you use the lavatory, what should be changed, etc. Suggestions for improvements are also welcome

Thank you in advance,

Anna