Old November 1st 18, 03:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Williams

Default Looking for A-14 (or similar) pressure breathing diluter demand regulator

On Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 9:37:37 PM UTC-5, AS wrote:
On Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 4:15:59 PM UTC-4, SoaringXCellence wrote:
Dan,

The problem is finding anyone with the rebuild parts for the A-8. I've been told that they are no longer available, unless someone has a good set hidden away. I have two A-8 regulators, but I can't even give them away without an overhaul.

MB

I had the A8A in my Libelle rebuilt and yellow-tagged more than 30 years ago. The shop said they used their last good bourdon tube on it, so they were officially out of the A8A rebuilding business. The parts situation has most likely not improved since then, so I think it is time to retire these old devices.
Uli
'AS'

Available new from Fluid power, Hudson Ohio.