Old February 11th 08, 01:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
A Lieberma[_2_]

Default Logbook in Review - Video

Thanks Mike! Plane ownership does have it's privileges! (I own a
Sundowner). Costly yes, but ever so worth it!

Allen

On Feb 10, 6:24*pm, "Mike Noel" wrote:
Very nice, Allen.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

http://photoshow.comcast.net/mikenoel

"A Lieberma" wrote in message

Just finished my first logbook and my first entry of my second logbook
is today. *It all started in 2001, hard to believe it's been seven
years.

I have compressed those seven SHORT years to 3 minutes, 1 second, a
compilation of my accomplishments in the aviation arena.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnwFkvJnzz4

I sure hope this videos does help others to reflect on their own
accomplishments as truly, we are privileged to do what we do whether
we be a piston driver or a jet jockey.

Allen
http://www.youtube.com/user/BeechSundowner- Hide quoted text -