Old January 25th 10, 03:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gezellig

Default Behold! The new Piper LSA!

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:24:26 -0500, Mark wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:54:46 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

Those are very nice planes and I'm glad to see Piper take them
over, as there have been "difficulties" with ownership and management.
One trend with that plane is to replace the rotax with the powerful
Jabaru 3300.

I know a fellow that has one outfitted IFR. You gotta be precise with
your controls in those planes. They're so light, they turn on a dime.

---
Mark

Let me tell you something you little *******, and I'm only
gonna tell you once. You've been forging my posts for 3
months and libeling me and there are people who can find
out who you are in real life.

When I get my hands on you I will make you eat every
Goddamn word you've posted. You got that? You will be
located and I will put you in the mother****ing hospital.
I will ruin you for life and it's gonna hurt real ****ing bad.

Whoa there Mark(ie), you've gone off the deep end, eh?

*HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA*