Old August 19th 10, 10:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flaps_50!

Default Another Blow to Airbus

On Aug 16, 2:53*pm, a wrote:
On Aug 14, 6:56*pm, "Flaps_50!" wrote:

On Aug 12, 1:42*pm, a wrote:

The good news is, it's rare to the best of my
knowledge that moving the controls to the extremes,. either fast or
slow, will uncover a problem, or that they fail in flight.

Err, I don't think you mean that.

Cheers

I have not done much research on the matter but can not recall a
control surface failure or linkage to a control surface of the sort
that might be be uncovered during run up as leading to an in flight
failure. One can fly a GA airplane into extreme turbulence and have
structural damage, but that possibility would not be uncovered in a
run up either.

So yes, I did mean what I typed. If there are factual examples of in
flight failures of control linkages that might have been uncovered
during run up I'd be happy to learn of them.

Ok, but that's not what you wrote.

Cheers