Old October 27th 04, 06:52 PM
Tom Gibson

I've seen both. I have followed many AI aircraft that climb over
terrain, instead of going throught them. The only time they go through
mountains is when they do not have the climb rate to go over them.

FlyingAxx wrote:
Tom Gibson wrote:

AI do not like terrain around the airport. As I remember, there is
high terrain around PSP. Therefore, they will be unlikely to land.
Sorry!

Hope this helps,

Don't think so. Most likely AI will go *through* the mountains. You
should try to follow any AI traffic at some airports (e.g. Samedan in
Switzerland) and you'll find it out soon.