Old February 1st 11, 11:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Barny

Default Region-6 North 5/28 - 6/4 Ionia

Under new management, Ionia Region-6 North will be Sat 5/28 - Sat 6/4,
practice Friday 5/27. It should show up on SSA website in a day or so.
Two classes, Sports & FAI 15/18, both handicapped.
$100 + tows. No tie down fees. We will offer refunds for cancellations
more freely than rules allow.
Few frills, okay none. We'll just go out to dinner together each
night.
Rule 11.4.4 in effect, worst day score adjustment (you can skip a
day).
Short instructional classes on Starts, Finishes, Tasks, Thermalling.
Website "R6N.org" and more details very soon, please sign up ASAP so
we can plan everything.
Email me with any questions, we hope many of you will join us.
~Bruce