Old May 28th 08, 12:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alric Knebel's Rack

Default Please show me which one exhibition is very good in Germany

On Thu, 22 May 2008 23:11:25 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Our company is aircraft instruments manufacturer in China. We want to
attend an EU Ultralight aircraft exhibition. We want to know which one
is famous exhibition for Ultralight aircraft. Please show me Web page.
Thanks a lot.
Luo
http://www.ming-da.com

Let me see now. You invested a gazillion rice seeds to get into the
avionics field internationally and don't know where to go to display
your goods?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

To elaborate, my suggestion was that before posting you should give your
head a shake to determine if there is anything inside and to consider
whether you really wished to make the fact public.
--
Alric Knebel

http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html
http://www.ironeyefortress.com