Old February 19th 15, 04:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default New Cobra trailer - - which top?

On Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 2:47:28 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 9:18:19 PM UTC-5, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
Last two trailers I got the fiberglass and had a local craftsman insulate the interior.

What did you use for the insulation?

Kevin

My mechanic used engine firewall foam. Black flexible foam with a metalic coating on one side. We glued the black foam side to the inside of the fiberglass top. As for how it looked after years in the sun, I always kept the top waxed, three to four times a year.