Old May 11th 20, 08:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Simonsanspaul

Default Boy Who Flew With Condors - Dick Johnson? Other Comments

Amazing coincidences: The gliderpilot/actor Cliff Robertson starred in the sequel. I think it was called "Three Days in a Condor", which in another coincidence happens to be the name of a glider simulator program!! And yet another one, I believe the song "El Condor Pasa" was written expressly for the movie, but was recorded too late to be included. It's a song about a sparrow, or condor, I forgot which; maybe both.