Old January 22nd 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default SeeYou Training Videos - Now Free

Hi,

It has been about 2 years since I created the SeeYou Training CDs. They
have sold very well and I've received a lot of positive feedback on them.
They are still 98% current and as useful as ever.

I have made full length, low resolution (320 x 240 pixels) versions of all
the SeeYou Training videos available online. You can view them FREE of
charge using the link below. If you find them useful and would like to
support my efforts (creating them was a lot of work), and you would prefer
to view them at full resolution (1014 x 636 pixels), please order the
training CDs for only $29.95. I think the full resolution versions on 2 CDs
are definitely worth the $29.95.

http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/training.htm

You would think that they would not be much use at low resolution, but
actually they are still very useful.

My Pocket PC Training is also available for free in low resolution on the
same page.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.