Old June 14th 18, 08:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Best Soaring Simulator??

Am Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018 10:39:27 UTC+2 schrieb Chris Wedgwood:
On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 5:38:26 PM UTC+1, Anry Marchen wrote:
Does anybody here own old SFS PC 3.0 Soaring Sim for Dos? It seems to be complete abandonware now?

Is there something you want from SFS which isn't included in Condor 2? Please contact me if so.

Chris
Condor Team

Condor is really good, but it´s a Multiplayer Simulator. Single Player mode like SFS or Silent Wings is completly missing. I would like to fligh Tasks/comps against a certain number of AI aicrafts with adjustable skills like in SFS which was perfect. And a timelapse mode for that like in sfs would be great as well. I don´t want to sit 2-3 Hours in front of the pc for one task.
That would be the main wishes bisides self lauchners :-)

This is the main reason why I often go for a SFS session besides the fact that I´m a c1 and c2 owner :-)

BR, Michael