Old April 30th 19, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Grob 109

On Tuesday, 19 September 2017 13:29:00 UTC-7, wrote:
Robert,

As I recently purchased a Grob 109a, this thread popped up when I searched for parts.

If you still have access to parts I'd love to talk to you; actually I'll talk to anyone with parts availability.

Thanks, Dan
914dan.senecal at GMail dot com

Dan I have a 109 that I am parting out. If you need anything let me know. No wings engine or prop. Great leather seats and most of the control linkage.
instruments and radios being tested. DAVE San Francisco 415 563-4803