Old July 13th 19, 02:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default Grob 109

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 00:21:15 -0700, sbaircraft wrote:

Its frankly not a very good airplane and not a very good glider. I'm not
sure what your intentions and expectations are, but I think that most
people would be better off buying a Cessna 150 and/or a Libelle.

I've seen that from the other side - I once met a G109 under a nice big
cloud while flying my H201 Libelle and hugely outclimbed it without
really trying. At the time I put that down the the 109 belonging to an
Air Cadet squadron and quite possibly being flown by the cadet.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org