Old March 31st 04, 01:02 AM
john szpara

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:03:01 GMT, jsmith wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. I've been browsing ads, and see that some say
"not affected by upcoming AD" or some such things, but it's looking
like all Cessna twins might go that route.

This was going to be my response. I wouldn't invest any money in a
Cessna twin until the AD becomes final and I know what aircraft are
involved and how much it is going to cost to comply. Cessna Twins may
become very inexpensive in the near future.

John Szpara
Affordable Satellite
Fiero Owner 2-84 Indy Pace cars, 86 Coupe, 88 Formula 3.4, 88 Coupe, 88GT