Old September 17th 04, 09:37 PM
Denyav

Unfortunately, even the new, improved effective range of 10 m doesn't
buy you much in the real world.

Nice try, Denyav (who, of course, will try to claim that's just to hide
the real range).

Yeah right,I guess you now the difference between lab experiments and real
world.
The set up described is the initial proof of concept lab set up.

Crucial word in this patent is 20 times increase in range,that means without
localization range of this lab set up would be only 0,5 meter.
So basicaly with localization you increase the range of a system from 0,5 m to
10 meters this is a big jump in range.

So I think even you could figure out what would be ranges of real world systems
with ranges 600-1000 miles with localization effects.(Plus with GW and even TW
level powers)

BTW after 1990 even more exotic localized waves detected and some of them are
inherently superluminal and do not effected by medium discontiniuties.

Today US and other nations hundreds of billions dollar each year on HPM weapon
development and ALL US HPM weapon devolopment is black.
I guess you think that so much money and secrecy is only to develop something
that could only reach 10 meters away.
If you want to kill something 10 meters away you dont need so nuch money and
secrecy as a hand pistol would do the job perfectly.

Today an EM missille launcher stationed in NM could engage a submerged
submarine off Australia if scientists could only find out how to precisely
control such waves.
Far cry from 10 meters achieved under Lab.conditions in 80s.