Old August 9th 04, 03:04 PM
David Megginson

Al Marzo wrote:

It's like driving a sports car, tight fitting and very responsive, so
be ready for that. Check your mission profile before deciding on the
airplane of your dreams. Not every aircraft is for everyone or their
purposes.

The M201 will remain one of the planes of my dreams because of the
combination of speed and fuel economy, but I don't believe that I'm good
enough for one yet (even if I could afford to upgrade) -- I still get some
slight heading drift in IMC in my Warrior from time to time, especially in
the first 15 minutes or so of a flight, and that would be much exaggerated
in a smooth, slick plane like a Mooney.

All the best,

David