Old December 30th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default 16R on National Geographic High Definition

As long as I have been flying there, (including long before the DVD
came out) I always get a special thrill when lining up on 16R. I
feel the DVD is not so much a story but an expression of the film
makers effort to portray to the public in general, the joy of
flight. Worked for me.

Amen, brother.

When we showed "One Six Right" on Movie Night at the Inn, people
applauded. It's a fantastic film, full of joy, sadness, and the thrill
of flight, with beautiful aerial footage and music to boot.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA