Old July 23rd 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

Default FAA hurting for good help

"BlackHawk" wrote in message
Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
BlackHawk wrote:
Mike wrote:
"george" wrote in message
On Jul 23, 3:50 am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Obviously since they once hired you.

Then of course they realised there's a limit to what desperation
should drive one to.
Ah !
So that's what his beef is....
And racist too.
He's an all round loser
I'm sure our resident NATCA shill has a much bigger beef than most
realize. Within the FAA, I believe unions perform a very necessary and
useful
purpose just as they do for other areas of professional aviation. Most
NATCA members feel the same way and are very productive
employees. Then you have those that fall into another category. You
have some
controllers who really just can't hack it. Their reasons for joining
the union are a bit more nefarious. They join the union because they
feel it provides them with protection and intimidation from
management who would surely fire them if it weren't for the union
(there's
probably some truth here). These types of controllers are pretty
easy to identify. They wear their NATCA membership on their sleeve.
You'll
find them coming back from break early just so they can jump into the
flight data position or they might volunteer for other non
operational tasks or they might just find a good place to hide. They
will do anything to keep from working airplanes, because they know if
they
do it enough they will eventually screw up. Some worm their way
into full time NATCA positions. They are all perennial complainers.

There's little doubt our resident NATCA shill falls into the second
category.

The percentage of little penis FAA Managers who can't "hack"
it as a controller or technician is much greater than a few
bad controllers who hide behind the apron of NATCA.

That's not true. At any given facility there are more bad controllers
who hide behind the apron of NATCA than there are managers that can't
hack it as a controller.

Where is your facility? OZ?

What facility did you wash out of, and which low level hole did NATCA
negotiate for you to rot away the rest of your career in?

Just wondering.