Old October 15th 20, 08:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Looking for 1-26E with trailer and some thoughts

ken smith wrote on 10/15/2020 7:55 AM:
Thanks for all the useful feedback. I have heard that the L33 has a weak tail boom and is prone to damage
and the Std Cirrus wants to spin. Would apprecaite more info on these if you have experience wth them.

The wing twist was changed around serial #170 or so, much improving the spin behavior. Mine was
a later one, and it seemed quite docile, never surprising me in 500 hours. I think there is a
Std Cirrus owners group that can give details.