Old December 29th 10, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa

Default JANUARY ISSUE - GLIDING INTERNATIONAL

On Dec 28, 9:52*pm, (Alan) wrote:

* If you want to advertise your (for profit) magazine on usenet, be
prepared for people to take exception.

* * * * Alan

It is an exceptional magazine in every way.
Being in the aviation (soaring) business, I can only say "cheers" to
anyone making a bit of a profit in any aspect of soaring!
Let them advertise and we should support soaring ventures worldwide.
We are such a small market, from magazines to varios.

So while I'm at it . . . "good thermals at Marfa, Texas on DEC 28.
11,000' msl (6,000' agl.) Come fly with me year-round in my new
ASK-21 and DG-1000!"