Old June 24th 14, 02:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
darrylr

Default Soaring pants. Yes, pants.

On Monday, June 23, 2014 2:46:13 PM UTC-7, Auxvache wrote:
I have a headache after shopping online for new pants to wear in the cockpit. R.A.S. never lets me down, so...

Anyone know which company makes lightweight cargo pants that have zippered front/side pockets (so the cell phone stays in if you bail out), and a zippered fly (relief system-friendly)?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/...ble-pants.html

Get the II version of these pants. Pockets in good places. Convertible. Large fly. Widely available at discount prices online.