Old January 16th 05, 11:49 PM
Cockpit Colin

Firstly, thanks Jay for putting the file up.

Secondly, I have to agree with Martin in that "huge" is somewhat
'relative' - for example, I routinely work with video files in the range of
13 to 20 Giga bytes, which I think of as normal - so I tend to think of your
'huge' 14MB as being 'trivial' (took less than 2 1/2 minutes to download).

"Martin Hotze" wrote in message
On 16 Jan 2005 08:01:00 -0800, Jay Honeck wrote:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/photoga...na_crash_1-200

5.mpg

It's a HUGE file,

it would be a good idea to give the exact (or approx.) size of the videos.
what is a huge file?

sent to us by a fellow newsgroupie who used his TIVO
set-up to capture the video, enlarge it, and run it in slow-motion.
(If you're on dial-up, you may want to skip this one.)

can you please avoid spaces in filenames?

#m

btw: your c-130 gif on the left upper navigation is broken.
--
http://www.terranova.net/content/images/goering.jpg