Old October 3rd 03, 09:10 PM
rhpf

Waduino

It has Muskoka, didn't see Mount Forest, Airport it has near Muskoka,
Deerhurst Resort, Lake simocoe Rgnl, Lindsay, Huronia, Parry Sound Area,
Springwater Barrie.

Turnpoint or Airports can be added in the User Waypoint files.

They can also be added in the WinPilot Program on the Ipaq

Please download the manual from my website for details.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

"Waduino" wrote in message
.. .
OK. I assume it would have airports like Muskoka (CYQA), but what about
smaller places like Mount Forest (don't know the call letters). And, more

the point, how does one go about obtaining and adding gliderports, and

other
grass strips that are important for XC but wouldn't be in a data base.

Will
I find these in files online? I know how to add them as waypoints in the
GPS, and I'll assume that there's a method to upload them into WinPilot?
I guess the next thing to do is pick up an iPaq and try the WinPilot
simulator.
Thanks.

"rhpf" wrote in message
Waduino

Please see my website for WinPilot information. We have terrain maps of
Southern ontario and also an aero database for that reigon. If you

would
name some airports I will check.

Richard

www.craggyaero.com

"Waduino" wrote in message
.. .
I have a portable GPS and am wondering about getting an iPaq to run
WinPilot, driven by the GPS. I'm wondering how complete the WinPilot
database of strips and airspace would be for Canada, and in particular
Southern Ontario. Can anyone help?

I'm making the assumption that when I strike out to do some XC next

year,
software like WinPilot could be a huge help.

Thanks.